Thank you!

Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 0 comments -

I want to thank everyone who came out to the first show of the year last night ... thank you for your support!  A special thank you to all of the Club Realm staff and all of the artists that performed last night.  Seriously awesome show! 

If you missed the show last night, then I feel sorry for you.  I guarantee you that it was the best show in Austin this month at least.  I would like to encourage you to get off of your lazy rear end and come out to the next show ... at least for the entertainment value alone.

We get a lot of people (especially Christians) who contact the club saying, "This is great, this city has been in need of a place like this".  When they show up, they truly dig it.  So I want to personally encourage you to show up.  If you have never been to Club Realm, I would like to encourage you to come out and see what you're missing.  It is definitely the most bang for your buck in Austin.

Thanks again!

Kevin Flenniken - El Jefe
Club Realm
http://www.theclubrealm.com/

There has been 0 Responses to 'Thank you!' so far

Leave a Reply